May 23, 2018
Personal data refers to all information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Scheers Advocatuur can, among other things, process the following personal data:
- First and last name
- Date of birth and place of birth
- Address data; telephone number and e-mail address
- BSN or other government identification number, like the “V-number”
- All other personal data that you provide to us when entering into an agreement with us
Purposes and bases for processing
Scheers Advocatuur processes your personal data in order to provide legal services to you and to meet our legal obligations.
Storage period personal data
- Digital file: 20 years
- Physical file: 10 years
Sharing personal data with others
Scheers Advocatuur doesn’t cell your personal information to other parties and may in certain cases only share your personal data when necessary for the fulfillment of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. When we provide your data to third parties, we enter into a processor agreement to provide the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Third parties are responsible for compliance with the privacy legislation; Scheers Advocatuur is neither responsible nor liable for the processing of your personal data by third parties.
Scheers Advocatuur takes the protection of your personal data seriously and has taken appropriate measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against loss, destruction, damage, adaptation or disclosure. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a data subject you have a number of rights:
- The right to inspect your personal data
- The right to rectify your personal data if they are incorrect or incomplete
- The right to removal of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of your personal data
We want you to be aware that circumstances may occur in which we are authorized to continue to process your data, in particular if doing so is required to comply with legal obligations.
Johan de Wittlaan 7
2517 JR The Hague